We were unfortunate enough to have a fire in one of our apartment communities. It is incredibly important that we are all vigilant in protecting ourselves and our neighbors from damage to both our physical health and emotional health when we live in such close proximity.
Please be careful. This is what can happen if you leave your stove unattended for even a short period of time:
For those of you effected by the fire, here is some important information on how to get help if you need it.
Tomorrow we will be posting a refresher on fire safety for all tenants to review for their own safety and that of their neighbors.
We are here to help all of you effected by the fire. Please let us know if there is more that we could be doing.