Celebrating the holidays can be enhanced with special craft cocktails for the occasion. Our friends at HGTV have a great list of wonderful recipes that should appeal to every palate and can also be made as non-alcoholic drinks as well!
We know that we can’t wait to try the Cocoa Raspberry Heaven!
1 oz. white crème de cacao
8 oz. hot chocolate
1 fresh raspberry (optional)
- Pour raspberry liqueur and white crème de cacao in a cappuccino mug.
- Add hot chocolate and stir.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
- Drizzle teaspoon of Chambord on top of the whipped cream.
- Top with a fresh raspberry.